What it is
App to keep things related to caregiving organized, easily coordinate with your loved one and the care team, prescription refill and free delivery.
- Medication: Always have a list of medications, dosages, and schedules with you. Receive reminders, record doses taken, and track adherence progress over time.
- Contacts: Organize important contacts, numbers, and emails—including doctors, pharmacies, insurance providers, and the off-hours advice nurse.
- Photos and Files: Store discharge instructions, advance directives, and photos of important documents such as driver’s license, insurance card for easy access when needed.
- Trackers: Track your loved one’s vitals and more such as blood pressure, blood glucose, mode, sleep, etc.
- Calendar: Keep track of medical appointments, therapy sessions, and prescription refills. Sync events with other calendars, and share access with others, too.
- Private Secure Sharing: Share access to important info with a spouse to make sure you have backup in case of an emergency, or family members to help coordinate care for a loved one.
Pharmacy Service Features
- Organized on Arrival: Medication and supplements will be packaged in easy pill packs, organized by time of day.
- Free Delivery to Your Door: CareZone medication deliveries are safe, secure and on-time.
- Communication via the App: The pharmacy professionals manage authorizations, refills, and communicate via the CareZone Inbox.
- No Change in Copay: All major insurance accepted. You’ll receive a free annual insurance comparison to help you find the lowest copays.